As hot summers approach every year, people forget to enjoy their days and shut themselves in an AC room and went to different city/place. Frozen mango dices suppliers bring a chilled treat recipe for people who want to beat the summer. This dessert recipe will make kids and adults happier and summer ready. Mango fruit is a rich source of vitamin C that keeps you cool from inside and helps you to fight with heat and temperature.
Ingredients (for crust) needed for this recipe :
• Vegetable oil
• ¼ cup of salted dry roasted macadamia nuts
• 3 tbsp granulated sugar
• ¼ cup all purpose flour
• 1 tbsp white butter (unsalted)
For mouse :
• ¼ cup fresh orange juice
• 1 sachet of gelatin (unflavored)
• 2 firm, ripe mango dices
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 cup heavy cream
• ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
Steps to follow :
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Coat the 8 ring molds with cooking oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with butter paper.
- Crust making- Grind nuts and granulated sugar in your food processor into fine powder. Take a bowl and combine nuts and sugar mixture with flour and butter. Mix them well. Put a tablespoon of mix into each mold and press into bottom. Bake this mix for 12 minutes until it gets golden brown color. Let it cool.
- Mouse making- Pour orange juice into a small pan. Add gelatin and let stand until softened. Place the pan on low flame, stir and dissolve. Remove it from the stove.
- Refrigerate some mango dices. Take remaining mangoes and chop them and blend them in a processor to make a puree. Now take a blender, add puree, granulated sugar, lemon juice and mix them. Add gelatin when blender is on slow mode. Blend until all materials combine. Transfer the mix into a bowl.
- Beat the heavy cream and add confectioners’ sugar and beat until soft peaks return. Now whisk 1/3 of the whipped cream into the mango mixture.
- Put mouse into molds by 3 quarters full. Cover it with plastic wrap and freeze for minimum 4 hours. (Its shelf life is up to 1 week).
- Eat the frozen mango cream cake at room temperature. Use frozen mango dices to garnish.