Mango, the king of fruit, is a summer fruit used for preparing many items like jams, fruit juices, squashes, pickles, and pies.
For this recipe, you will need frozen mango slices as main ingredient. In this post, you will learn preparing summer fruit trifle. Make sure you get all the ingredients listed below for best results.
1. 1 sachet of orange gelatin
2. 1 sachet of mango gelatin
3. 2 cups boiling water
4. 300gm jam roll, cut it into 1cm thick slices
5. 1/3 cup orange juice
6. 400 gm peach slices, drained
7. 2 cups vanilla custard, thick
8. 425gm mango slices, drained
9. 600ml thickened cream
10. 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture
11. Almond flakes to garnish
Steps to follow-
1. Take two bowls and add boiling water to them.
2. Put orange gelatin jelly crystals sachet in one bowl and mango gelatin jelly crystals sachet in other
3. Stir well and dissolve them.
4. Now add 200ml cold water to each bowl. Stir the mix and combine.
5. Refrigerate for an hour and 30 minutes until it sets.
6. Take a big 10cupcapacity serving bowl and arrange jam roll over the base.
7. Drizzle the base with orange juice
8. Spoon over the orange jelly
9. Top with peach slices and then custard
10. Spoon over mango jelly and top with mango slices
11. Beat cream and icing sugar together with the help of electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
12. Spoon over mango and cover it.
13. Refrigerate overnight.
14. Garnish with almond flakes.
15. You can put some frozen mango slices at the side of serving tray.
Pulp exporters are supplying mango pulp, slices, and dices to the worldwide customers. These frozen mango slices and dices tastes really good and are the refreshing treat for summers. If you have bulk query, contact Pulp Exporters and share your requirements today.